Information We Collect:
• Personal Information: When you use our services or interact with our website, we may collect personal information such as your name, email address, phone number, and any other details necessary to provide our services.
• Usage Data: We may collect information on how you interact with our website, including pages visited, time spent on the site, and other similar analytical data using cookies and analytics tools.
How We Use Your Information:
• Service Provision: We use the information collected to provide and personalize the services you request. This includes scheduling appointments, sending service-related communications, and processing payments.
• Improving Our Services: We may use the information to analyze trends and improve the quality of our services and website based on user preferences and behaviors.
• We prioritize the security of your information and take appropriate measures to protect it from unauthorized access or disclosure.
Sharing Your Information:
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information to outside parties. Your information may be shared with trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you.
You have the right to review, amend, or delete your personal information. You can opt out of receiving certain communications from us by following the unsubscribe link in our emails.
Changes to This Policy: